QBit Networking is an IT consulting and computer repair service catering to small businesses and consumers in Watertown, WI and surrounding areas. We’re here to help manage your business’s day to day technology needs, plan for major projects and upgrades, help with disaster recovery and much more. Need help with your technology at home? We do that too!
- Cloud Server Deployment on Amazon Web Services
- Network deployment – routers, switches, Wi-Fi access points, point-to-point wireless bridges, etc.
- Barebone and VMware Server Installation and Repair – ESXI, Windows Server, Network Attached Storage (backups), etc.
- VOIP Phone installation and configuration (Ringcentral, Dialpad, etc.)
- Websites: ex. hometops.com, highpointlight.com, legendllc.com, nantucketpostcap.com
- Computer Repair – in home virus removal, software installation, boot repair, (some) data recovery, etc.
- Basic Security Assessments
- Ethernet cabling/wiring and patching (CAT5e, CAT6)
- POE Security Camera installation
- Audio & Video – amplifiers, intercoms, TV’s, etc.
- Drone Work: Aerial inspection, photography, land mapping, etc. (FAA Registration # FA3AHTCK3A)
- Computer/Gaming PC Builds (name your budget and I’ll work with you to make it happen)
Hi, I’m Jeremy and I’m here to help you with all of your IT needs! I’ve earned a B.B.A. in I.T. Infrastructure and Security from the University of Wisconsin – Whitewater and I now have over 10 years of industry experience in server administration and networking. My hobbies include building computers, producing and editing media, wrenching on cars and traveling. I’m always tinkering. My S/O and I have two sons and we’ve just recently bought our first home in Watertown, WI.
I own QBit Networking, performing IT consulting and computer repair service for small businesses and consumers in the Watertown area. My goal is to differentiate my business by a closer attention to detail, higher affordability and a focus on fixing things the right way. I believe in long term solutions, not band-aid solutions. I’m excited to be my own boss and do business the way I believe it should be done, with honesty and integrity and always seeking win-win relationships.
I’m currently working from home and taking care of my sons due to the pandemic but give me a call as I can help you solve most problems remotely. I’ll be happy to consult with you and at least steer you in the right direction. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon!