QBit Networking is an IT consulting and computer repair service catering to small businesses and consumers in Watertown, WI and surrounding areas. We’re here to help manage your business’s day to day technology needs, plan for major projects and upgrades, help with disaster recovery and much more. Need help with your technology at home? We do that too!
- Computer Repair – in home virus removal, software installation, boot repair, (some) data recovery
- Computer/Gaming PC Builds (name your budget and I’ll work with you to make it happen)
- Basic Security Assessments
- Server Installation and Repair
- Network deployment – routers, switches, Wi-Fi access points, point-to-point wireless bridges, etc.
- Ethernet cabling/wiring and patching (CAT5e,CAT6)
- POE Security Camera installation
- VOIP Phone installation and configuration (Ringcentral, Dialpad, etc.)
- Audio & Video – amplifiers, intercoms, TV’s, etc.
- Drone Work: Aerial inspection, photography, land mapping, etc. (FAA Registration # FA3AHTCK3A)
- Websites (when I have time): ex. hometops.com, highpointlight.com, legendllc.com, nantucketpostcap.com
Hi, I’m Jeremy and I’m here to help you with all of your IT needs! I’ve earned a B.B.A. in I.T. Infrastructure and Security from the University of Wisconsin – Whitewater and I now have over 10 years of industry experience in server administration and networking. My hobbies include building computers, producing and editing photos, videos and sound, wrenching on cars and traveling. My S/O and I have two sons and I’ve just recently bought my first home in Watertown, WI.
I own QBit Networking, performing IT consulting and computer repair service for small businesses and consumers. My goal is to differentiate my business by a closer attention to detail, higher affordability and a focus on fixing things the right way which means I believe in long term solutions, not band aid solutions. I’d like to be my own boss and do business the way it should be done, with honesty and integrity and always seeking win-win relationships.
I’m currently working from home and taking care of my sons due to the pandemic but give me a call as I can help you solve most problems remotely. I’ll be happy to consult with you and at least steer you in the right direction. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon!
- This is the interior of Virgin Galactic’s SpaceShipTwo!August 2, 2020
- CAT6 Ethernet Wiring JobAugust 1, 2020
- Check out this awesome Apple iGlass concept by Iskander Utebayev!July 30, 2020
- Fedcoin: The U.S. Will Issue E-Currency That You Will Use – Bitcoin.comJuly 28, 2020
- How to force close an application that is not responding in Windows.July 27, 2020
- US Department of Energy Releases Blueprint for a Domestic Quantum Internet – Repub.liJuly 25, 2020